Fee schedule (paid by credit card or cash at the time of service):
- Scheduling as a new patient: $100 must be paid by credit card and is non-refundable. This is applied to the charges at the time of that appointment.
- Consultation as a new patient without starting medication at that visit: $150
- Consultation as a new patient with office induction (starting medication supervised in the office): $325
- Consultation as a new patient with medication for home induction (a prescription is provided to start medication at home with instructions): $250
- Followup visits as an established patient: $165 at the time of visit or $40 auto billed to your credit card weekly.
- A basic urine drug screen is no charge.
- Submission for a prior authorization for insurance to cover medication: $40 whether approved or not
If services are paid directly by a church or other charitable organization, there will be a 20% discount on all services except for the new patient scheduling fee. Documentation of 501(c)(3) status is required annually. Payment by check directly from the organization is required at the time of the visit.
We can provide you with service information you can file with your insurance for reimbursement. Reimbursement is not guaranteed and eligibility varies with your insurance coverage.
Approximate cost of medications based on 2 doses daily: